The TradeFair Group, a division of Access Intelligence is seeking a Marketing Manager with at least two years of experience to work out of the Houston office. The TFG division covers TradeShows/Events, Publications and E-media in the Energy & Chemical industry.
- Design and Execute both print and email campaigns for tradeshows
- Strong marketing copywriting skills
- Manage database used in tracking direct mail and electronic marketing campaigns for specific events
- Collecting data from research and providing in a report that identifies strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities of marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and adapt marketing programs according to data and tracking information collected
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature and competing events
- Media Trades relationships and tracking of advertising
- Assisting with additional projects assigned by the Marketing Director
- Knowledge of the Power Generation or Energy industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Proficiency in PC applications such as MS Office programs
- Knowledge of SPSS or familiar Market Research software programs, Salesforce, internet search engines and business research tools a plus
- Team player
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Please submit resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 646-607-9058.